‘In the darkest times, we often receive help from unexpected ends.’ Surrogacy has led to the new hopes of having a child in childless couples, but then the recent laws shook the surrogacy clinics/hospitals in Ahmedabad as well as all around India. Ekmi Fertility will assist you in finding among the best surrogacy Centre in Ahmedabad but you shall be updated with recent legalities first. The top surrogacy experienced and expert teams which usually include embryologists, gynecologists, counselors, and fertility/IVF specialists. Ahmedabad is known for its scenery as well as growing industries. Patient satisfaction and maintaining affordability is one of the most important focus areas of healthcare providers in Ahmedabad.
We Are Covid Free
All our clinics being the best surrogacy centre in Ahmedabad are sanitized and covid free for your protection . To avoid exposure of surrogates, no visitors are allowed inside the surrogate home facilities
Cost Of Surrogacy In Ahmedabad
The Cost of surrogacy treatments in Ahmedabad ranges from Rs.4 lakhs to Rs. 13 lakhs. If the intended parents don’t have a surrogate, we will take care of it as well. Ekmi Fertility has a large pool of surrogates who are willing to help the intended parents
When is Surrogacy an Option?
A woman is having fertility issues that fail her to conceive a baby. Later, she proceeds to get treatments but however, she finds herself unable to carry a baby on her own because of abnormal or complete absence of uterus or some other reasons.
A man, who has low count sperm with poor quality can affect pregnancy.
Their overwhelming desire to be parents cannot keep them calm. At that moment, they are left with the only option i.e., surrogacy.
Surrogacy is an arrangement, often supported by legal agreement, whereby a woman agrees to carry a baby in her own womb for the intended couple but with certain considerations. Surrogacy Is the best, trusted, and secure option.
Who Can Opt For Surrogacy in Ahmedabad?
- Lack of a womb or a womb that would not carry a baby to term.
- Infertility Issues: His, Hers, Or Both.
- Severe medical condition.
- Miscarriages in the past.
At Ekmi Fertility, we help conduct the medical procedures needed for surrogacy and provide you and your surrogate with the medically appropriate contact and coordination. Those interested in surrogacy at Ekmi Fertility are requested to call us at +917011587880 or email us at email@example.com and we can guide you through all the processes with professional ease and accuracy.
Process Overview – Surrogates Screening
- Verification: The surrogate mother must include all original records about her identity, age, address, marital status, husband’s name, gestational parity, children, and so on. The surrogate mother will undergo a background check at the same time.
- Medical: The surrogate mother is subjected to inquiries (surrogate screening tests) as directed to be accepted into our surrogacy program. Medical therapy is provided to clarify the anticipated and unintended pregnancy complications.
- Contractually: The lawyer personally outlines the child’s interests, contractual commitments, and the consequences of failure to fulfill any clause in the vocabulary that she and her husband understand.
- Financial: Financial terms, pay-out plan, incentive payables, and commitments, if any, are all explained by the financial staff. We make certain that the financial agreement is outlined to her satisfaction and signed off on in a way that is satisfactory to all parties.
- Psychological: Surrogate mothers are psychologically evaluated by a counselor to determine their emotional preparedness, contribution to the initiative, and any associated past traumas.
Benefits of Surrogacy in Ahmedabad at Ekmi Fertility
- High rate of success.
- Medical Facilities of the Highest Standard.
- Practices that are both ethical and well-known.
- There are a variety of excellent tested egg donors available.
- A large number of caring surrogate mothers are available to assist.
- We listen to our intended parents and respond to their wishes.
- Transparent pricing.
- Throughout the procedure, legal arrangements and counseling are provided.
- A full spectrum of fertility treatments with the highest success rate possible.
How long can the surrogacy procedure take?
The whole procedure generally takes 15-18 weeks from the start of the procedure, until the birth of the kid. Apart from the 9 weeks of pregnancy, the doctor’s trip, IVF cycles, along preliminary assessments are also included in those 18 months.
Will I be called the biological parent of my child?
In gestational surrogacy, the surrogate just acts as a carrier for the intended parents and on arrival will hand over the child to the intended parents and will relinquish all her rights to the child via legal surrogacy agreements.
Can I undertake surrogacy as a single parent or same-sex couple?
Yes, of course, Single parents along with same-sex couples can pursue surrogacy through IVF. You may either bring your own egg donor or use an egg donor from our massive database of egg donors from different parts of the world. There are lots of reputed agencies which may enable the intended parent to find a surrogate mother that can take their pregnancy.
How do i start my surrogacy journey with Ekmi Fertility?
With Ekmi Fertility your surrogacy journey will begin with a free consultation with our fertility expert and experienced Doctor. We are one of the best surrogacy centre in Ahmedabad, along with other top surrogacy centres in Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Bangalore, etc.. We will discuss and know about your concern in our program and let you know about our program offer and help you to understand the surrogacy process. We will also know about your experience, your infertility issues, History background about any fertility issues. Also answers all your questions. We are confidential, we keep all your shared information private. However, all our processes are transparent.
“Ekmi Fertility” is happy to offer a guaranteed surrogacy program service to intending parents. GIVE US A CHANCE TO SERVE YOU BETTER! CONTACT US at +91-8448841271or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org