Ekmi Fertility is one of the best IVF Surrogacy Centre in India. We provide moral, emotional, ethical, and most advanced technical support to couples who are trying out to find a solution to fulfill the dream of a family with the minimum cost of surrogacy in India. We provide personal service and assistance to each and every intended parent from a wealth of resources.
While we have been known for our empathy and attention to satisfying the emotional requirements of every patient, we specialize in all areas of infertility care with cutting-edge technologies. We’ve helped thousands of infertility patients realize their dream of becoming parents by dedicating themselves to providing comfortable, caring treatment to each of our patients from all walks of life to the best of our ability. Ekmi Fertility is one of the best in its sector because of our dedication to dedicated cooperation, excellent medical standards, and effective communication. We take this responsibility seriously, and we’d be pleased to be a part of your narrative as we work toward our ultimate goal of having a child.
Surrogacy Procedure in India
Surrogacy is a process which is mainly adopted by couples who do not conceive via normal intercourse and opt for this alternative to be blessed with a child. Surrogacy involves the indulgence of IVF where the embryos are prepared and placed inside the uterus to initiate the pregnancy. This process entails using in vitro fertilization in order to place the fertilized egg into the surrogate’s uterus. When the baby is ready for birth, the surrogate will go through the typical process for delivery of the baby. After the baby’s birth, he or she will then go home with the new parents.
There are many couples who have the wish to have a child but are not able to have such due to various reasons. Various medical methods are now available that allows such couples to have a child of their own. The best possible way of having such medical help is to have treatment at the best surrogacy centre India. The nature of treatment will enable such couples to have babies of their own.
There are several legal aspects that must be met, as well as emotional considerations, when you choose this option to start your family. To avail the services of a surrogate, aspiring parents must fulfil the guidelines set down by the ICMR 2010 Regulations and The Ministry of Home Affairs, India.
Eligibility Criteria for Surrogacy in India
To use Surrogacy services in India, the following guidelines have to be followed as per the ICMR 2010 Regulations and The Ministry of Home Affairs, India.
The ICMR ART BILL 2010 states the following:
- Surrogacy by ART should be considered only for patients for whom it is physically or medically impossible / undesirable to carry a child to term.
- Individuals or couples may obtain the service of a surrogate through an ART bank.
- The person or persons who have availed of the services of a surrogate mother shall be legally bound to accept the custody of the child / children irrespective of any abnormality that the child / children may have, and the refusal to do so shall constitute an offence.
- A couple or an individual shall not have the service of more than one surrogate at any given time.
- A couple shall not have simultaneous transfer of embryos in the woman and in a surrogate.
- Only gestational surrogacy is allowed in India
Surrogate Screening Process at Ekmi Fertility
At Ekmi Fertility, we have a thorough surrogate screening process in place to ensure to a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby at the end of it. By being comprehensive, we try and rule out any unpleasant surprises. Our check covers the following:
- A complete background check of the surrogate and her family, including her educational background.
- Medical tests and investigations such as blood studies for infectious diseases, a Pap smear, hysteroscopy etc. to evaluate her health and capacity to carry your baby to full term, as well as a general health check.
- A psychological evaluation, which covers an IQ test, mental and emotional well being, and her habits.
- General health check like routine nutritional requirement for a pregnancy.
- Legal documentation and agreements needed for surrogacy.
Any woman who volunteers to be your surrogate must meet all our requisites in the parameters listed above.
At Ekmi Fertility, we also offer you the support of registered surrogacy advocates, who practice surrogacy law in India and can guide you through all the legal formalities. However, if you wish to choose your own legal surrogacy advisor, you can do so.
If you are facing infertility and looking for the best fertility treatment centre to help yourself, Ekmi Fertility is the right place for you. You can reach out to us by calling +91-8448841271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org