Ekmi Fertility proudly stands as the Best Surrogacy Centre in Patel Nagar. Our commitment is to provide unwavering moral, emotional, ethical, and cutting-edge technical support to couples. We help them fulfill their dream of building a family, all at a cost that is considerate and accessible. We go the extra mile by offering personalized service and guidance to each and every intended parent, drawing upon a wealth of resources to ensure your journey is as smooth as possible.
Call 8448841271 today to know your eligibility
Let us have a brief information on surrogacy
Couples often opt for a surrogate mother to carry their biological child when facing specific medical conditions or other circumstances. In this arrangement, the surrogate mother provides her womb to nurture the baby for the couple. Women who desire to become single mothers also prefer surrogacy.
Fertilization is achieved by combining eggs and sperm in a petri dish, where sperm penetration into the eggs leads to the formation of an embryo. Once the embryo is developed, typically within 2-3 days of fertilization, the surrogate mother assumes full responsibility for the process.
A surrogate initiates the process by signing a contract and providing consent at the outset. We offer several policies for selecting a surrogate mother. The woman must meet all the criteria to become a surrogate or birth mother. At Ekmi Fertility, we rigorously uphold ethical standards in all surrogacy procedures. This contributes in making us the Best Surrogacy Centre in Patel Nagar.
Procedures involved in surrogacy
- Egg Donor Screening– We at Ekmi fertility have a very well-designed donor acquisition criterion.
- Ovarian Stimulation of Egg Donor – FSH hormones induce growth of follicles and trans vaginal scans monitor the progress.
- IVF Process- Involves fertilization and blastocyst culture.
- Surrogate Mother Screening and Finalization– After medical and psychological assessments the fittest candidate is chosen.
- Embryo Transfer – We transfer Grade A blastocysts for enhancing the chances of conception.
- Medical Check-Ups and Care of the Surrogate Mother
- Uterine Stimulation of Surrogate mother– Uterine lining is prepared with the help of injections and medicines while transvaginal scans are used for monitoring.
- Surrogacy Agreement and Legal Formalities
- Other medical procedures and delivery
Cost of surrogacy in Patel Nagar
Surrogacy treatments have a cost ranging from Rs. 4 lakhs to Rs. 15 lakhs. If intended parents do not have a surrogate, we also provide one. Ekmi Fertility has a substantial pool of surrogates who willingly assist couples dealing with infertility. Being the Best Surrogacy Centre in Patel Nagar, we provide you all the services under one roof. However, the cost may vary based on your specific case and requirements.
To determine your exact package, contact our surrogacy counsellors at 844-884-1271
Guaranteed Surrogacy Program with Ekmi Fertility in Patel Nagar
- Carefully selected surrogates: We carefully select the best and trusted surrogates, ensuring they meet our strict fertility criteria. All our surrogate mothers are young, fit, and healthy.
- Comprehensive screening: After selecting a surrogate, we will conduct a complete screening for any infections such as hepatitis C, hepatitis B.
- Low-cost surrogacy treatment: We understand the value of your hard-earned money. So, we give you the benefit of the easy instalments.
- Hygienic and sanitised clinic: We adhere to strict regulations regarding hygiene and safety. This has helped us in being Covid-free and keeping our standards safe and intact.
- Complete legal counselling: In addition, Best Surrogacy Centre in Patel Nagar, provides you all the legal consultation comprehensively. Our expert legal advisors at Ekmi Fertility will help you furnish all the documentation, with you not being worried at all.
To talk to our surrogacy counsellors Call 8448841271 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org