Surrogacy is the choice of treatment for couples in cases where the female partner is unable to conceive or give birth to a child after several fertility treatments.
Surrogacy in India has been in buzz because of the new surrogacy law 2021 that changed the scenario of surrogacy in India.
Our expert legal team provides you guidance and support throughout the process. Right from a free legal consultation to getting you an eligibility certification our experts are always there to assist you. Call +91-8448-841-271 now to check your eligibility and Cost of surrogacy in Noida
Why Choose Ekmifertility for Surrogacy?
- Our Guaranteed Surrogacy Package – We give you unlimited attempts until you bring home your bundle of joy. Even if there is a miscarriage in between , we repeat the process for you within the same cost. We offer Guaranteed programs with lowest cost of surrogacy in Delhi.
- Highest clinical success rates – In surrogacy cases , we have a recorded sucess rate of more than 90% in the very first attempt
- Legal Support – As we know the new surrogacy law 2021 has changed how surrogacy is done in India. Our dedicated legal team will take care of all the legalities involved in the process. Call 8448841271 now to take a free legal consultation or to know your eligibility for Surrogacy
- Modern Labs with State of the Art Technology to ensure high success rates.
- Transparent Pricing – At Ekmi Fertility we understand the importance of transparency which has made us the most trusted IVF and surrogacy care provider. Once your package is finalized with clearly mentioned inclusions and exclusions you do not pay a penny extra for the services included in the package.
- World-class trained professionals with an experience of more than 25 years.
Cost of Surrogacy in Noida
In General, the cost of Surrogacy in Noida is comparatively very minimal as compared to foreign countries and other metropolitan cities in India.
Cost of Surrogacy in Noida ranges from 14lacs-18lacs depending upon the clinic and the program you choose.
The cost of surrogacy depends on the following given factors.
Each package cost may vary depending on the medical requirement of the intended parents and might increase in case
With the donor’s sperm (if required).
With the donor’s egg (if required).
With a donor embryo (if required).
Our dedicated program counselors make a custom made payment plan for you according to your convenience and paying capacity. All our intended parents are allowed to pay the amount in easy installments to ease their burden.
Call 8448841271 today to know your package
Lets see why are you spending lakhs of rupees in Surrogacy:
1) Egg Donor Screening and Compensation– We at Ekmifertility have a very well designed donor acquisition criteria.
2) Ovarian Stimulation of Egg Donor – FSH hormones induce growth of follicles and trans vaginal scans monitor the progress
3) IVF Process- involves fertilization and blastocyst culture
4) Surrogate Mother Screening and Finalization– After medical and psychological assessments the fittest candidate is chosen
5) Embryo Transfer – all the Best surrogacy centre in Noida transfer Grade A blastocysts for enhancing the chances of conception.
6) Medical Check-Ups And Care Of The Surrogate Mother
The expenses may vary according to the necessity. Some of the expenses are:
- Routine antenatal checkups
- Surrogate home charges
- Nutritional needs special diet
- Additional help or nurse for the surrogate mother
- Medications and supplements
- Maternity attire
- Antenatal care
7) Surrogate Mother Compensation
The best surrogacy centre in Noida gives partial compensation to the surrogate before embryo transfer. Rest is given as monthly instalments as per the mutual agreement.
8) Uterine Stimulation of Surrogate mother– Uterine lining is prepared with the help of injections and medicines and monitored with transvaginal scans
9) Surrogacy Agreement & Cost For Legal Formalities
Surrogacy involves a lot of legal work. We here at Ekmi Fertility provide the full legal services needed for surrogacy. You will not have to worry about anything related to legal advice or documentations. Our legal advisors will provide all these services: –
- Aquiring Eligibility certification from Court.
- Negotiation of contracts
- Making the parties aware about their rights and liabilities
- Legal documentation between the surrogate mother and the intended parents.
10) Expenses for Medical procedures and delivery
- Egg or sperm donor, and the medical process involved like surgical sperm retrieval etc
- Cesarean or normal delivery
- Multiple IVF cycle program as we provide guarantee plan
11) Legal Birth Certificate– Our team will help you obtain a legal birth certificate with name of the intended parents mentioned on the same
Ekmi Fertility provides world-class services. It is the best surrogacy centres in Delhi and all over India, with a high IVF success rate and a low ratio of multiple births.For more information about Surrogacy Costs in Noida at Ekmi Fertility book a free appointment with us today and Get the best offer by calling us at +91-8448-841-271.